What kind of group?
Bernie Sterzenbach
2015-11-04 06:02:53 UTC
This group seems to be not a flight-sim group anymore.

Bernie
Gerry Binder
2015-11-04 06:34:36 UTC
On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 07:02:53 +0100, Bernie Sterzenbach
Post by Bernie Sterzenbach
This group seems to be not a flight-sim group anymore.
Well, Bernie, this group was destroyed by a bunch of American
"patriot" nutjobs who were happy to destroy this newsgroup in
the futile process of trying to force me to leave, by waging a
cyberbullying and cyberstalking campaign against me for over
five years.

A few of them still come here regularly for the sole purpose of
continuing their war with me. Their clear intention is that this
group does not recover.

I've done a bit of research, and this is my finding:

The History of AGMSFS

9/11 changed everything. Even in here. Osama bin Laden drove
the American "patriots" insane. They went completely off the rails.

Prior to 9/11 this newsgroup was frequented by a good mix of people,
many from Europe, posting on-topic 99% of the time. It was truly an
_international_ newsgroup of flightsimmers happily and politely
talking flightsim stuff. Then, in the emotion-charged months after
9/11 and through to 2004, there were many off-topic and often
acrimonious political arguments here.

By the end of 2004 many of the European posters, as well as many
of the more moderate American posters had disappeared, driven
out by an atmosphere in which America's ham-fisted response to
9/11 was "defended" by personal attacks upon anyone who dared to
question it rather than anything resembling rational argument. Thus
did a hard core of half-a-dozen-or-so American "patriot" cyber-bullies
unobtrusively establish their hold on this newsgroup.

These were the cyber thugs whom Dallas would later proudly call this
newsgroup's "immune system", and they would pile on with personal
attacks and personal abuse, upon anyone who "misbehaved".
According to _their_ perception of things, all was well in what they
now thought of as _their_ newsgroup.

2004 - 2009 "All quiet on the Western Front, Sir !!!" (Except more
and more people were inexplicably disappearing from the newsgroup.)

Gerry arrived here in early 2009. For the first six months or so he
was "well behaved", but by late 2009 he was getting heartily sick of
regularly seeing Off Topic "patriotic" political crap interspersed
with misgynisitc and racist "jokes", and so he started to challenge
some of that stuff, particularly war-glorifying and war-mongering
type of comments here ... and all hell broke loose!

It quickly became obvious that being critical of US foreign policy,
past and/or present, was a "crime" warranting nothing less than the
vilification and ostracisation such an "offender" by Dallas's "immune
system"(*).

And thus a five-year campaign of cyber-bullying was waged against
Gerry in their futile attempt to drive him out. Their catch cry was
"Gerry Binder is a troll". By now their cyber-bullying had morphed
into cyberstalking. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Somehow they imagined that Gerry would quickly wilt in the face of
their vilificatious lies and abuse. The fatal flaw in their
"reasoning" was that they failed to understand that Gerry was made of
much sterner stuff.

Not only did these cyberstalkers lose the war of their own making, but
their war destroyed this newsgroup. And, being the bright sparks they
so obviously were (in their own lunchtimes), they conveniently blamed
it all on Gerry.

If only, much earlier on, they had been civil in how they dealt with
those who had doubts about the US response to 9/11, and later,
heeded the well-conceived wisdom of "not feeding the troll", this
newsgroup would most likely still be a very viable one indeed.

Sadly, they still blame everyone except themselves. Sadly, it's the
only way in which they can protect their investment in the deluded,
megalomanic idea that America is the rightful, ordained-by-God,
master and ruler of the "free" world.

In here it doesn't really matter. All they destroyed was a Usenet
newsgroup that was probably already doomed by "progress", but out
there, in the real world, where those very same attitudes shape
American foreign (global !!!) policy, if I were you, I'd be afraid.
VERY afraid...

(*) Now renamed "The Merkin Paranoid Patriots Patrol".

http://checkthisout999.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/blog-post_28.html

============ UPDATE =================

To ensure this newsgroup remains a smouldering ruin,
one US "patriot" troll in particular, Bob Smith of Killeen,
Texas, keeps posting personal attacks here in the form
of vilificatious lies about people (i.e. cyberstalking),
using the following pseudonyms:

Copter_Six
AGMSFS Guidelines Violation
FLAME ALERT!!!
TROLL ALERT!!!
AGMFS HYPOCRISY ALERT!!!!
GERRY'S GUIDELINE VIOLATION
SPAM-ALERT!!!
RACE-BAITER ALERT!
GIRLY MAN ALERT!!!
WHINER ALERT!!!
BITCHING ALERT!!!
BINDERS BULLCRAP
FUCKTARD ALERT!!!
ASS-PIRATE ALERT!!!
ASSCLOWN ALERT!!!
ASSCLOWN AWARD!!!

(And this list keeps growing in direct proportion to the severity
of Bob's mental illness.)

And yet...

As always, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING preventing
people posting flightsim and/or aviation related material
here except, maybe, their psychological inability to stop
reading threads they don't like reading and their intolerance
of the opinions of others.

Therefore, please do not complain about any lack of
flightsim and/or aviation related material here if _you_ have
not posted any recently.

In the meantime, please enjoy the deep and meaningful "off-
topic" material posted to keep the place ticking over. Who
knows, it may even improve your mind. It certainly cannot
hurt you...
John Doe
2015-12-19 20:39:29 UTC
Post by Gerry Binder
Post by Bernie Sterzenbach
This group seems to be not a flight-sim group anymore.
Well, Bernie, this group was destroyed by a bunch of American
"patriot" nutjobs
No way! It was destroyed by Islamic terrorists!

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Now back to whatever it is you all do in this group...

donbutts
2015-11-04 07:46:58 UTC
Unfortunately you struck the resident troll Bernie. No, this is no longer
the friendly flight sim group that was

Butts

Bernie
Nurse Ratched
2015-11-04 08:16:19 UTC
On Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:46:58 +1300, "donbutts"
Post by Bernie Sterzenbach
This group seems to be not a flight-sim group anymore.
Unfortunately you struck the resident troll Bernie. No, this is no
longer the friendly flight sim group that was.
Unfortunately, Bernie, Don is one of the liars who has taken sides
with the bullies and blames me exclusively for the fact that I did not
surrender to the bullies.

b***@msn.com
2015-11-04 08:44:15 UTC
You didn't need to surrender, you just needed to killfile us. You're a troll. Admit it. Troll-ie, troll-ie, troll-ie-dee-dee!
Nurse Ratched
2015-11-04 09:05:04 UTC
Post by b***@msn.com
Post by Nurse Ratched
Unfortunately, Bernie, Don is one of the liars who has taken sides
with the bullies and blames me exclusively for the fact that I did not
surrender to the bullies.
You didn't need to surrender, you just needed to killfile us. You're a troll.
Admit it. Troll-ie, troll-ie, troll-ie-dee-dee!
Ahh Bernie, this guy's one of the American"patriot" nutjobs I told you
about. He's one of the guys who thought it was a good idea to try to
bully me out of the newsgroup. Calling me a "troll" was part of
their tactic.

b***@msn.com
2015-11-05 08:35:34 UTC
On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 1:05:07 AM UTC-8, Nurse Ratched wrote:

Calling me a "troll" was part of
Post by Nurse Ratched
their tactic.
Was, is and forever will be. You are a troll without substance. That is, a noise, rather like flatulence, and with no more purpose. I'm beginning to think you are really a 'nym given to a fictional character developed by 11-year-old school girls. It's amazing how feminine your style gets when you are off-balance.
Nurse Ratched
2015-11-05 09:14:59 UTC
Post by b***@msn.com
You are a troll without substance. That is, a noise, rather like flatulence,
and with no more purpose. I'm beginning to think you are really a 'nym
given to a fictional character developed by 11-year-old school girls.
It's amazing how feminine your style gets when you are off-balance.
Sounds like you're cracking a hard-on, Brian...

Mildred

=============================
US war cry: "Keep on killin' 'em till
they submit to our superior culture!
Hooah!!!"
=============================
b***@msn.com
2015-11-05 19:37:17 UTC
Anybody who has the potential sounds like this. It is what we reject that makes us social.
Nick O'Tyme
2015-11-04 09:31:45 UTC
Post by Bernie Sterzenbach
This group seems to be not a flight-sim group anymore.
Bernie
The problem is Bernie, there are people who don't have the brains to ignore
what they don't like and although they have supposedly left the group
because they don't like some things, they still come back here to complain
and cause trouble.

Sad isn't it?
Copter_Six
2015-11-04 16:52:59 UTC
Post by Nick O'Tyme
The problem is Bernie, there are people who don't have the brains to
ignore what they don't like and although they have supposedly left the
group because they don't like some things, they still come back here to
complain and cause trouble.
Sad isn't it?
Quote from Nick O?Tyme

I, on the other hand, do not troll. I never post anything to incite a
war, flame or otherwise.

I may post rebuttals at what I see as injustices and I may post in an
attempt to calm the waters but I rarely post anything to cause a stir.
If I do, it's usually in jest.

Bugger off, Nick. You are a liar as well as a troll, and you're boring
everyone.
--
BasilBrush

====================================

R.I.P. Nick O'Tyme

He was an okay guy before the beast showed up, but somehow he was seduced
by the Darkside. Blocking all of the people who went to Delphi effectively
kills his participation in this group... I mean, who's he going to talk to
now? Three people?

I won't miss him, he turned into a nasty little sniper who would lay in the
bushes and wait for every opportunity to jump out and be ugly. He was 25%
of the reason Delphi was created.

You know, if the beast would just block all of us, we could all come back
here and have our group again. The mere fact that he won't block us,
explains completely what he is all about.
--
Dallas
--

Offense is always free in usenet
==============================

===================================
THE AGMFS GROUP HAS MOVED AWAY TO:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/flightsimulator/start

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1433553270286096/
Nurse Ratched
2015-11-04 20:55:35 UTC
============ UPDATE =================

To ensure this newsgroup remains a smouldering ruin,
one US "patriot" troll in particular, Copter_Six, a.k.a. Bob

AGMFS Guideline Violation
2015-11-04 22:13:42 UTC
Post by Gerry Binder
============ UPDATE =================
To ensure this newsgroup remains a smouldering ruin,
one US "patriot" troll in particular, Copter_Six, a.k.a. Bob
Gerhart Binder
Gerry Binder
Derain Crescent,
Hazelbrook NSW 2779 Australia,

Also known as;

Diogenes - Mildred - Debbie -
Walt_M - Nurse Ratched - Sigmund_F -
Walnut - self-professed war hero - PX Warrior
Newsgroup Destroyer - Lying Blowhard - Troll Supreme
Bigot #1 - Welfare Fraudster - PPP - Pathetic Pious Prick
bomb-happy - dole-bludging - washed up Vet
sideshow freak - anal retentive limpdick - f*ckwit
lying toxic mega troll - village idiot - race-baiter
cyberstalker - online bovver boy - liar
Bacon Boy - No-Balls Binder

POSER - Exaggerator

Exaggerators actually served in the Military, but inflate or in some
cases just make up important details. These are the kinds of people
who, for example, might have been a cook in a catering unit but
want everyone to think that he was some kind of elite ninja
SpecOps killer. They generally have enough knowledge about the
military to fake it with their civilian friends, but usually get
outed quickly enough when in the company of other veterans,
especially those with the kind of experience that the poser is
claiming to have.
http://www.havokjournal.com/culture/veterans-hate-posers-much/

MEC-5
Medical Employment Classification 5—
Medically Unfit for Further Service

Who drank paddy water in order to get dysentery
to get out of Vietnam after only 146 days,
Vietnam Vet my ass........

Anti-American
Anti-Capitalist (Communist perhaps?)
and Terrorist Sympathizer -
a.k.a. Psycho Gerry Binder,

Psycho Gerry has a blog. For the URL contact him at:

mailto:***@iinet.net.au mailto:***@iinet.net.au
[...]
or
mailto:***@live.com

once again violated the Proposed Gudelines.
(Information is from public internet web sites
and public forum posts)
--
Please cease violations or more notices will follow

------------ AGMFS Guidelines -----------------

Whenever someone posts a "contentious" comment,
do the following:

1. IGNORE IT - unless you are willing to craft a
rational and logical reply.

2. DO NOT indulge in personal abuse or personal
attacks of any kind, including sideswipes and
comments about people.

According to ... Self Appointed Moderators -
Walt_M, Sigmund-F, Nurse-R, Dumb-F,
and Abuse Notice.

(Anyone that continuously posts rules and guidelines
for a forum has to be considered the moderator of
that forum. If that forum is listed as un-moderated
then the supposition must be that the person
continuously posting said rules/guidelines must
him/herself consider themselves to be the
self-appointed moderator.)

===================================

Nurse Ratched

Copter_Six
2015-11-04 23:15:11 UTC
Post by Nurse Ratched
I rest my case. The man is insane.
Well, they say the first step is for you to admit it. Now you just have
to seek professional help. Good for you.
--
Copter_Six

Offense is always free in usenet
==============================
*Psychopath: A Journey Through the Madness*

Those Offended by my Sigs are generally only self-professed war heros,
PX warriors, newsgroup destroyers, lying blowhards, Trolls, bigots,
Welfare fraudsters, social rejects, those allergic to work, Pathetic
Pious Pricks, POSER's, anti-American's, terrorist sympathizers,
bomb-happy, dole-bludging washed up Vets, sideshow freaks, anal
retentive limpdicks, f*ckwits, lying toxic mega trolls, race-baiters,
Bacon Boys and village idiots. It is delivered only in the form of
harmless, tiny little electronic characters appearing on their monitors,
tablets or cell phones.

Gerhart Binder (AKA Bacon Boy)
Gerry Binder - Terrorist Sympathizer, Race-baiter and Poser:
http://www.havokjournal.com/culture/veterans-hate-posers-much/

----------------------------
Post by Nurse Ratched
As I read the Wikipedia entry, it looks like (1) the acts of terror
were not
Post by Nurse Ratched
of the same magnitude as 9/11
No one was about to deprive you (America) of your liberty. You were
merely given a good hard slap in the face, that's all. One you had
coming for quite a while the way I see it. And you still haven't
learned from it.

Walt
* * *
Offence freely given to those who wish to take it

----------------------------

On Nov 7, 7:25am, Walt_M wrote:

I'll just say this though: 9/11 was payback for decades of attrocious
US foreign policy in the middle east. It was come-uppance. And a
whole mountain of propaganda has been piled on to top of that truth in
order to conceal it. they call it "perception management".

Walt
* * *
Offence freely given to those who wish to take it

----------------------------

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 02:40:03 -0500 Walt_M wrote:

Want me to put into sharp relief for you, Bob? If the US respected
the viewpoints of the Muslim world, 9/11 woud never have happened.

Walt
* * *
Offence freely given to those who wish to take it.
----------------------------

On 1/8/2015 2:38 PM, Diogenes (Gerry Binder) wrote:
I think the Judaism, Christinity and Islam are all piles of crap.
But I refuse to vilify all adherents of a religion just because
a very very small minority are so traumatised by war that they
have become psychopathic killers.

Subject: Re: OT Whoop Tee Doo
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:47:00 +1000
From: Walt_M <***@iinet.net.au>

Which country is it that's constantly interfering in the affairs
of other countries? It's the USA !!!

Like the mass-murdering Israelis, you keep telling lies about why
terrorism is being directed at you. Not only are you a mass
murderering nation, you're liars and hypocrites as well, so just
fuck right off with disingenuous lecturing, OK?

Stick to stuff you know a LITTLE bit about, such as flight simming.

Grrrrrrrrrrr...

-----------------------------

POSER - Exaggerator

Exaggerators actually served, but inflate or in some cases just
make up important details. These are the kinds of people who,
for example, might have been a cook but want everyone to think
that he was some kind of elite ninja SpecOps killer.
They generally have enough knowledge about the military to fake
it with their civilian friends, but usually get outed quickly enough
when in the company of other veterans, especially those with the
kind of experience that the poser is claiming to have.
http://www.havokjournal.com/culture/veterans-hate-posers-much/

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING preventing people posting
flightsim and/or aviation related material here except
walnut and the NoT's intolerance of the rights
of others and their psychological inability to stop
posting confrontational, hypocritical, broken logic,
totally unrelated to simming, topically inflammatory
as possible, guaranteed to start another bun war messages
which are constructed solely within the bigoted, deranged,
propaganda-twisted minds of the above mentioned two individuals.

Therefore, please do not complain about any lack of
flightsim and/or aviation related material here if _you_
have not complained directly to walnut and/or to the NoT.
In the meantime, please enjoy the thought provoking
"off-topic" discussions brought to you by the destroyers
of AGMFS, Gerry the walnut, and the NoT.
Who knows, they may even fry your mind.

The facts speak for themselves:

Fact [1]: A small group of two control freaks who
thought they owned this newsgroup attacked the rest
of the group and tried to ostracized them because they
occasionally voiced OT Posts.

Fact [2]: Gerry "trolled" insanely.
Gerry then blamed the group for the war by claiming
instead of heeding the conventional cyberspacial
wisdom about ignoring posts deemed to be troll posts,
they thought it was a good idea to wage flame wars
against him. Everyone who engaged in the noise thus
generated was responsible for their part in the outcome.
It was then a scam to exclusively blame Gerry for
"the noise".

Fact [3]: Had "the silent majority" spoken up
against the obvious ...... {snip}
gotta snip it here.. there was no silent majority.

===================================

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:43:59 UTC
4OOe2TTDJJ

==== UPDATE by Gerry Binder, Hazelbrook, NSW, Australia ====

In his malicious attempt to try to ensure that this
newsgroup remains a smouldering ruin,
http://checkthisout999.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/blog-post_28.html
Bob Smith of Cactus Drive, Killeen, Texas,
Linked-In: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-smith/69/996/437
a US "patriot" TROLL, keeps posting personal
attacks here in the form of vilificatious lies,
deliberate misrepresentations and disinformation
about people (i.e. cyberstalking).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Bob uses the following pseudonyms:

Copter_Six
AGMSFS Guidelines Violation
FLAME ALERT!!!
TROLL ALERT!!!
AGMFS HYPOCRISY ALERT!!!!
GERRY'S GUIDELINE VIOLATION
SPAM-ALERT!!!
RACE-BAITER ALERT!
GIRLY MAN ALERT!!!
WHINER ALERT!!!
BITCHING ALERT!!!
BINDERS BULLCRAP
FUCKTARD ALERT!!!
ASS-PIRATE ALERT!!!
ASSCLOWN ALERT!!!
ASSCLOWN AWARD!!!

(And this list keeps growing in direct proportion
to the severity of Bob's mental illness.)

========= Time for another Copter_Six pack ==========

Copter_Six hates my "offensive" sigs, classic examples
Post by Copter_Six
Offence freely given to those who wish to take it.
and
Post by Copter_Six
=============================
US war cry: "Keep on killin' 'em till
they submit to our superior culture!
Hooah!!!"
=============================
But he conveniently forgets that, unlike American
"patriots", I am _not_ being offensive by:

[1] Supporting or turning a blind eye to the
engineering and waging of state sanctioned mass
murder all over this planet and calling that
"fighting for freedom and democracy".

2] Supporting or turning a blind eye to the
engineering of assassination plots in other
countries because their leader is not "U.S.friendly"
(code for "letting us vacuum huge profits out of
their countries whilst paying them peanuts and
avoiding their taxes.")

[3] Supporting or turning a blind eye to the
training and funding of people to overthow regimes
which are not "U.S. friendly" (code for "letting us
vacuum huge profits out of their countries whilst
paying them peanuts and avoiding their taxes.")

I happily offend nutjobs who, like me, were once
suckered into that shitfight, but who, _unlike_ me,
refuse to see what's wrong with [1], [2] and [3] above.

These days my offensiveness is no longer accomplished
by taking part in the killing of millions in order to
"liberate" them, nor by strewing millions of cluster
bomblets all over their countryside which will
continue to kill and maim innocent civilians for
decades to come. Nor by polluting their landscape
with "agent orange" or radioactive depleted uranium
munitions, thereby making millions of innocent
civilians sick and causing millions of birth defects
for generations to come.

No, my "offensiveness" is generally _only_ experienced
by, and limited to, those who are apologists for mass
murder and the glorification of war, and it is
delivered only in the form of tiny little harmless
characters appearing on their monitors, tablets or
cell phones.

It's the least I can do in my cyber-crusade for
world peace.

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:43:39 UTC
RT4Fu5PIO4

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
donbutts
2015-11-05 00:29:22 UTC
Post by Nick O'Tyme
there are people who don't have the brains to ignore
what they don't like
You and Gerry don't like what I say.. :-/
check ebay out for a couple of brains

Butts
Copter_Six
2015-11-05 01:08:57 UTC
Post by donbutts
there are people who don't have the brains to ignore what they don't
like
You and Gerry don't like what I say.. :-/
check ebay out for a couple of brains
Butts
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
Luvit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:44:19 UTC
9RKMW44ffI

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
Nick O'Tyme
2015-11-05 04:57:57 UTC
Post by donbutts
there are people who don't have the brains to ignore what they don't
like
You and Gerry don't like what I say.. :-/
check ebay out for a couple of brains
Butts
I'm not sure I've complained about what you say but why you've said it.

You said a couple of weeks ago that you don't post FS stuff here anymore, so
why do you come here?

It seems to me that you come here simply to stir the pot. Am I wrong?

And I already have a most adequate brain thank you very much.
Copter_Six
2015-11-05 05:38:54 UTC
Post by Nick O'Tyme
And I already have a most adequate brain thank you very much.
Well you certainly haven't proved it so far.

donbutts
2015-11-05 06:30:58 UTC
:-))
donbutts
2015-11-05 07:16:39 UTC
Post by Nick O'Tyme
It seems to me that you come here simply to stir the pot. Am I wrong?
Of course you are. You know darn well of my good intentions.
No more anti American posts. Absolute fullstop. There - that's a good
starter.
It's an American game so go and attack Microsoft too for providing the
platform for Gerry to stand and bellow on.

Alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim.au ??

Once again let me see you yourself do something constructive to repair this
group.

Ignoring did not work so don't even suggest it. The insulting anti American
posts only increase.
What has politics got to do with flight simming? Did someone here start
ripping into Australian policies to start all this.. no, I don't think so.

We've just lost another very bright simmer. I didn't think there were any
left here.

Butts
NZ
Nick O'Tyme
2015-11-05 07:28:51 UTC
Post by donbutts
Post by Nick O'Tyme
It seems to me that you come here simply to stir the pot. Am I wrong?
Of course you are. You know darn well of my good intentions.
No more anti American posts. Absolute fullstop. There - that's a good
starter.
It's an American game so go and attack Microsoft too for providing the
platform for Gerry to stand and bellow on.
Alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim.au ??
Once again let me see you yourself do something constructive to repair
this group.
Well at least I have posted FS posts. When did you?
Post by donbutts
Ignoring did not work so don't even suggest it. The insulting anti
American posts only increase.
I can't remember you or any of the other idiots trying to ignore the posts.
When did you ignore any? And none of you have the strength or will power to
even try ignoring them. So what if the posts increase, ignore them.
Post by donbutts
What has politics got to do with flight simming? Did someone here start
ripping into Australian policies to start all this.. no, I don't think so.
Politics has fuck all to do with FS. That isn't the point. No matter how
many political posts there are, if you ignore them all they go no further.
Answer one of them and you start a bun fight.
Post by donbutts
We've just lost another very bright simmer. I didn't think there were any
left here.
No, I didn't either. Why didn't he post any FS stuff?
Post by donbutts
Butts
NZ
Copter_Six
2015-11-05 16:42:40 UTC
Post by Nick O'Tyme
I can't remember you or any of the other idiots trying to ignore the
posts. When did you ignore any? And none of you have the strength or
will power to even try ignoring them. So what if the posts increase,
ignore them.
Step down from your your soap box, Nick!!!
Nobody likes a liar, that's why no one accepted your advice. Remember
when Basil Brush posted this?....

Quote Nick O'Tyme:

I, on the other hand, do not troll. I never post anything to incite a
war, flame or otherwise.
I may post rebuttals at what I see as injustices and I may post in an
attempt to calm the waters but I rarely post anything to cause a stir.
If I do, it's usually in jest.

Unquote:

From that day on you became a troll. You couldn't face the truth when he
threw it back in your face.
Post by Nick O'Tyme
Walt and his alter-egos can be a pain in the arse but the other
protagonists are equally as guilty. They added to the problem
Correct. Including you after you went over to the dark side.
Post by Nick O'Tyme
I was labelled a troll simply because I suggested ignoring Walt and the
fact that Walt had every right to express his opinions in this world of
free speech.
No! You were labeled a troll for all the crap you posted, probably while
you were under the influence of alcohol.
Post by Nick O'Tyme
Having been labelled a troll I figured I was allowed to point out some of
their inconsistencies. So perhaps I'm now a troll in their eyes but
that's
Post by Nick O'Tyme
their problem not mine.
Oh! You're a troll in my eyes, Nick. Only a drunken alcoholic troll
would post an email like this........

From: Cyril Mellor
To: Mike Winwood

Well done with the video.

Cunt.
Does XXXX approve of your childishness.

.........Or were you too pissed to remember posting it?

Really Cyril? You emailed Mike back channel to call him a cunt?

You do have a blackheart and you are officially a cyberstalker now.
--
Dallas

Copter_Six
2015-11-05 17:01:56 UTC
Post by Nick O'Tyme
I can't remember you or any of the other idiots trying to ignore the
posts. When did you ignore any? And none of you have the strength or
will power to even try ignoring them. So what if the posts increase,
ignore them.
Just a quick scan of some of your flight sim posts, and you ignoring the
trolling.
Post by Nick O'Tyme
There is a (not quite sure what the word is, syndrome, tenet, idea) that
any debate/argument on the internet will eventually end up with someone
saying that the opposing view is Nazi or Adolph Hitler like. BCS (Big
Cock Sucker) has lowered himself very quickly.
And my country is in a damn sight better shape than yours.
==========================
Post by Nick O'Tyme
Suppose that kind of thing (the flight attendants) is normal for SE
Asia. Wasn't it easy to get a littl nookie in Nam? or a lot of nookie?
-G
As usual Gregory, your racism is showing.
--
What a sad place the US is.

=============================

On 1/22/2013 6:53 AM, Nick O'Tyme wrote:>
Post by Nick O'Tyme
Isn't that cracked wheat? Ah, no. That's cous-cous. The cracked things
are some of the other contributors to this NG. ;-o
==========================

On 4/23/2013 8:17 PM, Nick O'Tyme wrote:>
Post by Nick O'Tyme
It never ceases to amaze me that a country smart enough to put a man
on the
moon can be full of such drongos.
Perhaps this newsgroup is not representative of the true US
population. It
must have a higher percentage of drongos.
=========================
Post by Nick O'Tyme
Basil, suck my cock.
========================

Nurse Ratched
2015-11-05 16:19:07 UTC
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 20:16:39 +1300, "donbutts"
Post by donbutts
Post by Nick O'Tyme
It seems to me that you come here simply to stir the pot. Am I wrong?
Of course you are. You know darn well of my good intentions.
Your good intentions???

Is it the good intention of Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police
Officer, to be an enabler of and apologist for libellous cyber
bullies and cyber stalkers???
Post by donbutts
No more anti American posts. Absolute fullstop.
There - that's a good starter.
Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police Officer, is apparenly so stupid
that he cannot work out the follwing:

[1] It is not "anti American" to post criticism of American foreign
policy.

[2] It is not "anti American" to post news items about events in
America.

Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police Officer, is apparenly so stupid
that he cannot work out that 99% of the sort of Gerry's posts he goes
apeshit about are posted IN RESPONSE TO post which contain
PERSONAL ATTACKS upon Gerry Binder. Is Don Buttimore, ex New
Zealand Police Officer, suggesting that Gerry is not allowed to
respond to personal attacks?

Is Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police Officer, a f*cking moron???
Post by donbutts
What has politics got to do with flight simming? Did someone here start
ripping into Australian policies to start all this.. no, I don't think so.
No, that's not what started it, Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police
Officer. Here's a bit of AGMSFS history for you:
Gerry arrived here in early 2009. For the first six months or so he
was "well behaved", but by late 2009 he was getting heartily sick of
regularly seeing Off Topic "patriotic" political crap interspersed
with misgynisitc and racist "jokes", and so he started to challenge
some of that stuff, particularly US war-glorifying and war-mongering
type of comments here ... and all hell broke loose!
And you're been a contributor to, an apologist for, and an enabler of
that hell, Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police Officer.

So, Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police Officer, please feel free to
f*ck off if all you've got are lies and bullshit condoning and
contributing to the cyberstalking of Gerry Binder.

Copter_Six
2015-11-05 16:34:22 UTC
Post by Nurse Ratched
So, Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police Officer, please feel free to
f*ck off
Ahh..... Gerry lost it again...... I can see him pounding that keyboard
and lying his ass off. Nothing he said was true.

Nurse Ratched
2015-11-05 21:49:18 UTC
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 10:34:22 -0600, Copter_Six
Post by Nurse Ratched
So, Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police Officer, please feel free to
f*ck off
You "forgot" the next bit, Bobby dearest. And it's no surprise you
forgott to include it. Becasue the FULL statement was:

"So, Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police Officer, please feel free to
f*ck off if all you've got are lies and bullshit condoning and
contributing to the cyberstalking of Gerry Binder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking"

How typical of you to misrepresent my words in order to change their
apparent meaning in order to make me look bad, Bobby dearest.

==== UPDATE by Gerry Binder, Hazelbrook, NSW, Australia ====

In his malicious attempt to try to ensure that this
newsgroup remains a smouldering ruin,
http://checkthisout999.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/blog-post_28.html
Bob Smith of Killeen, Texas,
Linked-In: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-smith/69/996/437
a US "patriot" TROLL, keeps posting personal
attacks here in the form of vilificatious lies
and disinformation about people (i.e. cyberstalking).

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
AGMFS Guideline Violation

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:45:15 UTC
bwvi4zEWP6

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
Copter_Six
2015-11-05 22:15:35 UTC
Post by Nurse Ratched
You "forgot" the next bit, Bobby dearest. And it's no surprise you
I didn't forget anything. It was just the usual bullshit, not worth
repeating.

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:45:32 UTC
ESyU3zTf8n

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:44:53 UTC
pWdA5EvSO8

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
Nurse Ratched
2015-11-05 23:39:44 UTC
To put it in a nutshell for you, Don Buttimore, ex New Zealand Police
Officer turned net cop, if people hadn't bullied and abused Gerry for
expressing opinions they did not agree with, and if you had not
rallied to their belligerent cause, there's no reason for why this
newsgroups could not still be a viable one.

Take responsibility for your part in the proceedings, Don Buttimore,

donbutts
2015-11-06 00:58:00 UTC
You actually believe all this shit stuff you write

I'm beginning to think so

The situation you complain about is a 'repercussion' of your arrival and
general rude attitude.

Yes I was privy to the whole lot and yes I am in cohorts with all who have
left

The alternative was to side with the troll on the soapbox.

Butts
Nurse Ratched
2015-11-06 01:41:31 UTC
On Fri, 6 Nov 2015 13:58:00 +1300, "donbutts"
Post by donbutts
You actually believe all this shit stuff you write
Here's what I believe (and its far more factual than anything you've
put forward to date):
[...]

And you have yet to put foraward any historical facts or convincing
arguments which effectively dispute the above historical account.
Post by donbutts
Yes I was privy to the whole lot and yes I am in cahoots with all who have
left.
How can you be, when you don't know whether they left because of my
noise or the noise made by your bully-boy friends?

If they all left because of _my_ noise (99% of which was made
_replying_ to personal attacks), then please explain how come so few
have flocked to Fort Dallas?

Doesn't their glaring absence of particpation over at Fort Dallas
suggest that pretty much well only the bully boys and a few of their
cronies have gone there? Once again the historical facts suggest
you're telling porkies, Don.
Post by donbutts
The alternative was to side with the troll on the soapbox.
Another alternative could have been NOT to take sides and continuing
to post flightsim/aviation stuff here.

Another alternative could have been to actually call the bullies and
cybersalkers out _without_ taking sides with me.

You _chose_ to be a supporter of cyberthugs and cybersalkers. They
were your heroes because YOU WERE BEING POLITICAL !!!
So, Don, you can stick that disingeuous pretense of impartiality and
feigned disgust with politics right up that right wing arse of yours!

You're an intellectual fraud. A shyster and a liar. Whatever
integrity anyone ever thought you had lies in ruins here.

And still...

Tom P
2015-11-05 17:47:23 UTC
Post by Bernie Sterzenbach
This group seems to be not a flight-sim group anymore.
Bernie
That is correct. I fly now and again on a VA and use their forum. The
VATSIM forums are good as well, depending where you are.
Nurse Ratched
2015-11-05 21:53:01 UTC
Post by Tom P
Post by Bernie Sterzenbach
This group seems to be not a flight-sim group anymore.
That is correct. I fly now and again on a VA and use their forum. The
VATSIM forums are good as well, depending where you are.
And _another_ of those "patriots" who hurled personal abuse at Gerry
comes back here for the sole purpose of trying to nail another nail
into the coffin of AGMSFS instead of trying to make the ensgroup work
work.

=============================
AGMFS Guideline Violation

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:45:54 UTC
7ndpbf2aq1

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
Copter_Six
2015-11-06 00:11:25 UTC
Post by Bernie Sterzenbach
This group seems to be not a flight-sim group anymore.
Bernie
Unfortunately Bernie a left wing nutjob Aussie infested the group and
decided to start preaching his anti-American, socialist, terrorist
sympathizing messages to any and all.

It didn't matter if people tried to kill file the troll, he built a list
of over 38 unique Nyms to bypass all the kill filters to make sure no
one could ignore him and his trolling.

He decided early on to destroy this newsgroup, even bragging that he
would "bury it".

He got his wish, the group is destroyed and he now wanders around the
ashes babbling and whining about how he is so misunderstood.

Nurse Ratched
2015-11-06 02:02:50 UTC
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:11:25 -0600, Copter_Six
Post by Copter_Six
It didn't matter if people tried to kill file the troll, he built a list
of over 38 unique Nyms to bypass all the kill filters to make sure no
one could ignore him and his trolling.
Again, a gross distortion of the actual events (i.e. a lie.) (and
another personal attack!)
Post by Copter_Six
He decided early on to destroy this newsgroup, even bragging that he
would "bury it".
I did not _decide_ to destroy this newsgroup. I was WARNING people of
the OBVIOUS CONSEQUENCES which would ensue from continued
personal attacks on me.

You and Basil Brush were the major destroyers of this newsgroup, boB.

My only "crime" was that I would counter any and all personal attacks
made upon me. i.e. my "crime" was to stand up to the cyberstalking.

Here's a metaphor: You and your cyber thug mates did not like what I
said and set about attacking me in a china shop. In the ensuing
shitfight, the china shop got trashed and you thugs are trying to
blame the damage on your victim because he did not quietly lie down
and die. Because he fought back. Because he had the temerity to
counter every attacking punch with a counterpunch of his own.
Because he stood up to being bullied.

Not only are you a cyber bully, boB, but you're a victim-blaming lying
piece of American dogshit. You and your cyberthug mates give
America a bad name. You're cyberscum !!!

TROLL ALERT!!!!!
2015-11-06 02:10:09 UTC
Post by Nurse Ratched
Not only are you a cyber bully, boB, but you're a victim-blaming lying
piece of American dogshit. You and your cyberthug mates give
America a bad name. You're cyberscum !!!
I win!!!! :)
--
More fanatical bullshit from

Gerhart Binder
Gerry Binder
[...]

living somewhere near

[...]

Guilty of sowing discord on by starting arguments
or upsetting people by posting inflammatory extraneous
or off-topic messages in an online newsgroup with
the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an
emotional response or otherwise disrupting normal
on-topic discussions.

Guilty of being a prick on the internet because he can.
Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic
remarks on innocent readers or posting confrontational
political rants, because it's the internet and, hey, he can.

===================================

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:46:33 UTC
5DnIREVIJQ

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
Copter_Six
2015-11-06 02:28:39 UTC
*The History of AGMFS*

AGMFS was a friendly Flight Simulation Group filled with a mixture of
international personalities with a variety of skills and expertise to
bring to the table.

Everything from Airline and Military pilots with Airline Transport Pilot
Certificates to Flight Simulation Enthusiasts and computer experts.
Everyone with something to offer and each willing to help each other
when ever they could.

Enter the Aussie from hell. Gerry Binder joined the group. It upset him
that the Americans in the group appeared happy and carefree, unlike him
who was depressed and sad, a friendless human being.

Gerry began by insulting the Americans and their Country. Use of
profanity was widespread. For some reason Gerry thought others would
join him in his tirade against the Americans but it soon became apparent
that even the New Zealanders couldn't stomach Gerry's over the top
stupidity. Gerry continued with his socialized political ranting and
terrorist sympathizer messages. Gerry had no interest in flight
simulation, only in furthering his own anti-capitalist ideology.

Recognizing Gerry was a troll people started blocking him by placing his
pseudonym in a "killfile". This way any post Gerry made would not show
up on their message list and they would not be subjected to the
profanity and stupidity of Gerry's ranting. Gerry wouldn't have this, he
started utilizing new pseudonyms to bypass the kill filters to make sure
he would disturb each and every person in the group. Before he was
through this troll was using over 38 unique pseudonyms. At one time
Gerry bragged he would "bury the group" and bury it he did.

Obviously this could not go on long before people got tired of it and
left. Soon many of the good contributors just left the group, not
willing to be further subjected to Gerry's profanity laced rants and
political preaching.

What is left are the ashes you see today. With Gerry constantly
babbling and Cyril persistent whining it's a cesspool of swirling crap.
Just what Gerry wanted when he started his campaign of destruction.

Nurse Ratched

=============================
Copter_Six
2015-11-06 04:46:43 UTC
*The TRUE History of AGMFS*

AGMFS was a friendly Flight Simulation Group filled with a mixture of
international personalities with a variety of skills and expertise to
bring to the table.

Everything from Airline and Military pilots with everything from Airline
[...]

What is left are the ashes you see today. With Gerry's constantly
babbling and Cyril's persistent whining it's a cesspool of swirling

Nurse Ratched
2015-11-15 02:15:44 UTC
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:46:43 -0600, Copter_Six
Post by Copter_Six
Enter the Aussie from hell.
Ahhh... More vilificatious ad hominen...

How _ very_ Copter_Six...
Post by Copter_Six
Gerry Binder joined the group.
Yep, that was January 2009.
Post by Copter_Six
It upset him that the Americans in the group appeared
happy and carefree, unlike him who was depressed and
sad, a friendless human being.
Not at all, Gerry was quite happy to exchange comments
about flightsim and aviation related stuff with anyone. Even
with Americans. What upset Gerry was the American right-wing,
war-glorification and war-justification crap that was being
posted here, AN _INTERNATIONAL_ FLIGHTSIM GROUP,
under the guise "happy banter".
Post by Copter_Six
Gerry began by insulting the Americans and their Country.
Wrong !!! Gerry began, in July 2009, countering some of the
American war-glofication and war justification PROPAGANDA
posted here and A FEW Americans, namely those of the
"patriot" persuation, CHOSE to take offense.

And these "patriots", rather than allow dissenting opinion to be
voiced, CHOSE to use this newsgroup as a suitable venue to
wage a five-year cyber-bullying war against Gerry. In the process
they destroyed what they egomanically thought of as their own
newsgroup.

And you, Copter_Six, along with Basil Brush, were the two
MAJOR TROLLS waging that war.

And here, with your faux "history", you're at it again !!!

Post by Copter_Six
=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
AGMFS Guideline Violation
2015-11-15 02:28:46 UTC
Post by Nurse Ratched
[...]

Gerry Binder has once again violated the Guidelines by posting someone's
private information on public web forums. As a State Welfare recipient,
between bottle feedings and trips to certain areas of Singapore, Gerry
has nothing to do but sit at his keyboard and Troll the newsgroups he
infects. He is despised in all newsgroups he participates in but blames
the group members, calling them "fuck-chops", taking no blame on his
own. A true narcissist and PPP

[...]

He has once again violated the Proposed Gudelines.

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:48:21 UTC
kkxOzLhdqf

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
Copter_Six
2015-11-15 02:31:21 UTC
*The TRUE History of The BEAST of AGMFS*

AGMFS was a friendly Flight Simulation Group filled with a mixture of
international personalities with a variety of skills and expertise to
bring to the table.

Everyone from Airline and Military pilots with everything from Airline
Transport Pilot Certificates to Flight Simulation Enthusiasts and
computer experts to hobbyists with a joystick. Everyone with something
to offer and each willing to help each other when ever they could.

Enter the Aussie from hell. Gerry Binder, The BEAST of AGMFS, joined the
group. It upset him that the Americans in the group (who he despised)
appeared happy and carefree, unlike him who was depressed and sad, a
friendless, soulless, lonely human being.

Gerry hated Americans and began by insulting the Americans and their
Country. Use of profanity was constant and widespread. For some reason
Gerry thought others would support him in his tirade against the
Americans but it soon became apparent that even the New Zealanders
couldn't stomach Gerry's over the top stupidity. Gerry continued with
his socialized political ranting and terrorist sympathizer messages even
after statements from practically everyone in the group that he was
trolling and he should cease. Gerry proved he had no interest in flight
simulation, only in furthering his own anti-capitalist ideology.

Recognizing Gerry was a troll people started blocking him by placing his
pseudonym in a "killfile". This way any post Gerry made would not show
up on their message list and they would not be subjected to the
profanity and stupidity of Gerry's ranting. Gerry wouldn't have this, he
started utilizing new pseudonyms to bypass the kill filters to make sure
he would disturb each and every person in the group. Before he was
through this troll was using over 38 unique pseudonyms. At one time
Gerry bragged he would "bury the group" and bury it he did.

Obviously this could not go on long before people got tired of it and
left. Soon most of the good contributors departed the group, not willing
to be further subjected to Gerry's profanity laced rants and political
preaching.

What is left are the ashes you see today. With Gerry's constantly
babbling and Cyril's persistent whining it's a cesspool of swirling
crap. Just what Gerry wanted when he started his campaign of destruction.

As an interesting side note, this is the same result he obtained in
another friendly newsgroup (aus.motorcycles) when he destroyed that one
with his mentally deranged ranting not long before he joined AGMFS. As a
result the members of aus.motorcycles moved to FACEBOOK to get away from
Gerry. Gerry was not allowed to join them there and would have been
banned if he had tried to join.

The members of AGMFS that remained moved away from the newsgroup to a
forum where Gerry could be banned to get away from his marginal mental
cognition.

===================================

Nurse Ratched
2015-11-15 06:36:30 UTC

Post by Copter_Six
=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
AGMFS Guideline Violation

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:49:06 UTC
Nz7a1CBtsg

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
AGMFS Guideline Violation

TROLL ALERT !!!
2015-11-16 22:48:05 UTC
bDCxc8Gb5a

=============================

Wish me luck, darlings !!!
b***@msn.com

donbutts
2015-11-06 23:07:04 UTC
hallelujah.

I'm glad you pointed out he's more stupid than New Zealanders

whew, close call.

Butts
Amen.
Copter_Six
2015-11-07 22:03:15 UTC
Luvit! Cyril is so Butthurt by Americans he's making anti-American
statements over on aus.avaiation.

Poor guy. He must be seething inside worse than Gerry.

AGMFS HYPOCRISY ALERT!
2015-11-06 03:08:51 UTC
Post by Nurse Ratched
Here's a metaphor: You and your cyber thug mates did not like what I
said and set about attacking me in a china shop. In the ensuing
shitfight, the china shop got trashed and you thugs are trying to
blame the damage on your victim because he did not quietly lie down
and die. Because he fought back. Because he had the temerity to
counter every attacking punch with a counterpunch of his own.
Because he stood up to being bullied.
--
Hypocrisy Post by

Gerhart Binder
Gerry Binder
Also known in past posts as;

Diogenes - Mildred - Debbie -
Walt_M - Nurse Ratched - Sigmund_F -
Walnut - self-professed war hero - PX Warrior
Newsgroup Destroyer - Lying Blowhard - Troll Supreme
Bigot #1 - Welfare Fraudster - PPP - Pathetic Pious Prick
bomb-happy - dole-bludging - washed up Vet
sideshow freak - anal retentive limpdick - f*ckwit
lying toxic mega troll - village idiot - race-baiter
cyberstalker - online bovver boy - liar
Bacon Boy - No-Balls Binder

(Those Offended by my Sigs are generally only self-professed war heros,
PX warriors, newsgroup destroyers, lying blowhards, Trolls, bigots,
Welfare fraudsters, social rejects, those allergic to work, Pathetic
Pious Pricks, POSER's, anti-American's, terrorist sympathizers,
bomb-happy, dole-bludging washed up Vets, sideshow freaks, anal
retentive limpdicks, f*ckwits, lying toxic mega trolls, Bacon Boys and
village idiots. It is delivered only in the form of harmless, tiny
little electronic characters appearing on their monitors, tablets or
cell phones.)

POSER - Exaggerator

Exaggerators actually served, but inflate or in some cases just
make up important details. These are the kinds of people who,
for example, might have been a mechanic (an important job!) but
[...]

"This POST is nothing more than a hypocrisy statement
given the way this person talks to people in this newsgroup.
Therefore this POST constitutes hypocrisy."

Please cease hypocrisy or more alerts will follow

------------ AGMFS Guidelines -----------------

Whenever someone posts a "contentious" comment,
do the following:

1. IGNORE IT - unless you are willing to craft a
rational and logical reply.

2. DO NOT indulge in personal abuse or personal
attacks of any kind, including sideswipes and
comments about people.

According to ... Self Appointed Moderators -
Walt_M, Sigmund-F, Nurse-R, Dumb-F,
and Abuse Notice.

(Anyone that continuously posts rules and guidelines
for a forum has to be considered the moderator of
that forum. If that forum is listed as un-moderated
then the supposition must be that the person
continuously posting said rules/guidelines must
him/herself consider themselves to be the
self-appointed moderator.)

Tells everyone to STFU
But can't STFU
Can never STFU